Darjeeling is a town in India’s West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It’s famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
Package Name: DARJEELING 5N/5D
Tour Code: DAR- 22032018
Duration 5 Night / 5 Days
Transportation: Private Non A/C Jeep for Sightseeing
Meal Plan: All Meals
Accommodation: 3* Hotel Accommodation
NIGHT 1: DEPARTURE DHAKA-SILIGURI
Meet Our representative at Arambagh bus counter to take Siliguri (India) by Ac bus at (08.00pm). Overnight Bus Journey.
Day 01: Darjeeling
Receive from Shyamoli bus counter. Lunch break at Siliguri & proceed towards Darjeeling. Evening free to explore this Hill Queen. (walking tour of Mall is suggested) Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 02: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan Range like Kanchandzonga, Mount Everest etc. One can see the horizon changing colors just before sunrise and then the entire Himalayan range turn golden. It is truly a majestic sight and Ghoom Monastery which is oldest Monastery in the area which was built in 1875 and one can see the image of Mythey Buddha 15ft. height on the way back from Tiger Hill. Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(closed on Thursday) which was started by Tenzing Norgay after he climbed Mt. Everest, Zoological Park(closed on Thursday), Tibetan Refugee Centre(closed on Sunday), Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock and Happy Valley Tea Estate(from outside). Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Kalimpong sightseeing.
After breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed to onwards journey to Kalimpong.
Kalimpong is an east Indian hill town in the Himalayan foothills of West Bengal. Perched on a ridge above the Teesta River, its home to colonial-era buildings like MacFarlane Memorial Church, named after a Scottish missionary. South, the hilltop Durpin Monastery, or Zang Dhok Palri Phodang, contains sacred Buddhist scriptures. Deolo Park has landscaped gardens and offers views of the town and surrounding hills. Overnight stay in kalimpong.
Day 04: Darjeeling Sightseeing
Breakfast at the hotel and proceed for excursion to Mirik Lake. Mirik Lake, It is newly started hill station in West Bengal and situated 48kms west of Darjeeling near Nepal
Border with a facility of boating at Mirik lake which is 1.25kms long, it is a semiartificial lake. Drive from Kalimpong to Mirik is via natural forest & tea garden. The main tourist area, Krishna-Nagar, is south of the lake. A 10 minute walk takes you to Bokar Gompa, home to Mahayana monks. One can catch the sunrise and sunset from Rameetay Dara. Reach Shiliguri & Take lunch & proceed to onwards journey to Dhaka. Bus Station with wonderful memories of your vacation with “Home Tours & Travels Ltd”
Early morning arrival Dhaka. End of Trip.
- Dhaka-Siliguri-Dhaka Ac Bus of Shamoli Poribohon
- Meet and Greet assistance at the Siliguri International Bus Counter
- 3 Night Accommodation in Darjeeling.
- All Meals.
- Siliguri – Darjeeling – Siliguri Transfer.
- Darjeeling full day city sightseeing.
- Mirick one half day city sightseeing.
- Kalimpong half day sightseeing.
- 01 special Gala dinner.
- All Transfer & Sightseeing.
- English speaking guide.
- All kinds of visa assistance.
- Visa Fee 600/-
- Border tips.
- Room heater charges.
- Insurance charges
- Personal Expenses
- Any kinds of Govt.Vat & Taxes.
- Tips to Guide and Driver
- Water sport Activities at Benoa own expense
- Any other services not specified above. Any other services not specified above. Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, wines, food and drink not in the regular menu provided by us, mini bar, telephone calls, pay channels etc.
- Meals other than what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Cost of excursions and city sightseeing availed of by the passengers, other than that mentioned in your tour itinerary.
Booking And Payment
Advance booking fee 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost 19 days or less before date of departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do our
Utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
Incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately
Who will endeavor to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us,
With your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressed of your
Complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.