Kerala, a state on India’s tropical Malabar Coast, has nearly 600km of Arabian Sea shoreline. It’s known for its palm-lined beaches and backwaters, a network of canals. Inland are the Western Ghats, mountains whose slopes support tea, coffee and spice plantations as well as wildlife. National parks like Eravikulam and Periyar, plus Wayanad and other sanctuaries, are home to elephants, langur monkeys and tigers.
Package Name: Kerala
Tour Code: HTTL-Kerala-08072017
Duration: 6 Nights/ 7 Days
Destination: Kolkata, Kochi – Munnar – Thekkady
Transportation: AC Bus or SIC Coaster.
Meal Plan: BB(Daily Buffet Breakfast)
Accommodation: 3* Accommodation on Twin sharing basis.
Day 01 Arrival to Kolkata:
Arrive to Kolkata. Transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel. You will have your own leisure time. Stay overnight at hotel in Kolkata.
Day 02 Kolkata to cochin:
Early in the morning take your breakfast, check-out from the hotel, Transfer to airport to board flight for cochin. Kochi (also known as Cochin) is a city in southwest India’s coastal Kerala state. Pick up from Cochin international Airport/Railway and drive to Ernakulam(Cochin), check-in to the hotel.Cochin which is having the best preserved history of colonial times and the ideal way to bring it alive is to take a walk down memory lane. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace.Overnight stay at the Hotel in Cochin.
Day 03 Cochin to Munnar:
Early in the morning after finishing the breakfast, check-out from the hotel and drive to Munnar on the way visit Chiyapara & vallara water falls, photo point and check in to the hotel, and overnight stay in hotel.
Day 04 Munnar Sightseeing:
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Later proceed for a morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, visit Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish. The Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there. Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 05 Munnar to Thekkady:
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Proceed to Thekkady,Check-in to the hotel, after that start visit to attractions places like Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantation. Here you can go for a Wildlife cruise to view a large variety of wildlife like Wild Elephants, Nilgiri Langur, Sambar Deer, Wild Bison, Wild Boar etc., and quite a lot of unique birds can also be spotted. You can recreate yourself by having optional activities like Spice Plantation Tour, Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant ride. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 06 Thekkady-Alleppey:
Enjoy the sumptuous breakfast. Late start for Alleppy. Check in to Dlx houseboat. The backwaters of Kerala is a unique product of Kerala and is found nowhere else in the world. You’re in a watery universe, so quiet, even you can hear your own blood pumping around your head. Sparkling greens, emerald backwaters, and magical beauty heals your mind and body as you travel to surreal Kerala. Local sightseeing and Overnight stay in the Hotel.
Day 07 Alleppey to Cochin to Kolkata:
Enjoy the breakfast. Transfer to airport/Station and Departure for Kolkata. After arrival transfer to hotel and rest of the enjoy your time. At Night enjoy the Leisure time and stay at hotel in Kolkata.
Day 08 Kolkata to Dhaka:
Early in the morning after finishing the breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to airport on the way to Dhaka with sweet memories.
- 3* Accommodations room accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Kolkata-Cochin-Kolkata airfare.
- Dhaka-Kolkata-Dhaka Airfare.
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation at Cochin
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at Munnar
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation at Thekkady
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation at Alleppey
- 2 Night Hotel Accommodation at Kolkata
- Daily Buffet/Fixed Menu meals as per plan.
- A/C Vehicle for all surface transfers & sightseeing for the above mentioned places.
- Air- conditioned transportation.
- On Arrival Assistance
- English Speaking Guide.
- Any meals other than mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/ Train fare.
- Visa Fee
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges and all items of personal nature.
- Any Services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, and vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Booking And Payment
Advance booking fee 30 days or more before date of departure: 25% of total cost 29 – 20 days before date of departure: 50% of total cost 19 days or less before date of
departure: 100% of total cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be cancelled if 100% payment is not received less than 20 days before date of departure.
If you Cancel your Holiday
You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time. Written notification or an e-mail to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office. The cancellation charges applicable are as per the published cancellation policy below:
Cancellation charges per person
30 days or more before departure: 25% of total cost
29 – 20 days before departure: 50% of total cost
Less than 19 days before departure: 100% of total cost
If we change or cancel your holiday
- We do plan the arrangements in advance. It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements.
- Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. If there are any changes, we will advise you of them at the earliest possible date.
- We also reserve the right under any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements by assigning reasons to you.
- If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements due to reasons beyond our control (e.g. bad weather): We shall first try to offer alternative dates for the tour if the tour hasn’t already commenced.
- If the tour has already commenced, then we shall refund the booking price/fee charged to you on a pro-rata basis depending on the portion of the tour utilized by you.
- In all circumstances, however, our liability shall be limited to refunding to you the price we charged as tour fees.
If you want to change your holiday plan
After confirmation of services, if you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way (e.g. your chosen departure date or accommodation), we will do ourutmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes must be in writing from the person who made the booking. All cost
Incurred due to amendment will be borne by you.
If you have a complaint
If you face any problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier, transporter etc.) and/or our representative immediately
Who will endeavor to set things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to us,
With your booking reference and all other relevant information. However, please be advised that while we are happy to assist you in the redressal of your
Complaint, if any, we will be able to extend only our best efforts in managing/coordinating your complaint with the respective service provider. All third party service providers are independent contractors who are at no time under our control or supervision.
All booking vouchers and tickets will be provided 3 days before departure.